BOOM! It’s 2019!
Last year was awesome I did some great things. I ran my first marathon, lost and gained a bunch of weight, and another goal I had for the beginning of last year 2018 was to run 12 races did that with ease. Here I am in 2019 checking in intially at 284 lbs. still running. This post is the 1st Friday after New Year’s day I’ve lost some of that holiday weight now down to 274.2. I’m going to weigh in every Friday this year for accountability.
Time to set some goals and crush them!
2019 To-Do List
- Get to my goal weight range 170-180
- Run the Big Easy Run Festival Half Marathon under 1:40:00
- PR my 5k, 10k, & Half times
- Train for 2020 Louisiana Marathon
How I plan to make it happen
- Calorie deficit
- Meal prep
- Strength train
- Average 15,000 steps daily going to bump it to 20k gradually
|January 1, 2019||284||—|
|January 4, 2019||274.2||-9.8|
|January 11, 2019||TBD|